Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Ice Dancers Charlie White and Tanith Belbin Say 'I Do'
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 22, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 4
One Last Thing: Jeff Daniels
It was an In-N-Out burger after the SAG Awards. I didn't win [Best Actor], so I gave my acceptance speech to the drive-through person. That was fun. It was a good use of the rented limo.
LAST DREAM I HAD
I dreamed that my dog could talk and that he was having a conversation with me about his day. He sounded a lot like me, which is kind of unfortunate.
LAST GIFT I GAVE
I got my wife [Kathleen] a bobblehead of herself for her birthday. When you've been married a long time, you run out of ideas!
LAST TIME I CRIED
I was at Matilda when I got a text that [friend and God of Carnage costar James Gandolfini] passed away. It was like a punch in the heart. The first act is pretty happy, so I think I was the only one with tears in my eyes.
MY LAST GAFFE
On the show I play Will McAvoy, and in the middle of a take I said, "Good evening, I'm Will Maxwell." As an actor, I think forgetting your character's name is the height of embarrassment.
The actor, 58, is back as the smart and surly anchor of HBO's The Newsroom.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!