Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 22, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 4
One Last Thing: Jeff Daniels
It was an In-N-Out burger after the SAG Awards. I didn't win [Best Actor], so I gave my acceptance speech to the drive-through person. That was fun. It was a good use of the rented limo.
LAST DREAM I HAD
I dreamed that my dog could talk and that he was having a conversation with me about his day. He sounded a lot like me, which is kind of unfortunate.
LAST GIFT I GAVE
I got my wife [Kathleen] a bobblehead of herself for her birthday. When you've been married a long time, you run out of ideas!
LAST TIME I CRIED
I was at Matilda when I got a text that [friend and God of Carnage costar James Gandolfini] passed away. It was like a punch in the heart. The first act is pretty happy, so I think I was the only one with tears in my eyes.
MY LAST GAFFE
On the show I play Will McAvoy, and in the middle of a take I said, "Good evening, I'm Will Maxwell." As an actor, I think forgetting your character's name is the height of embarrassment.
The actor, 58, is back as the smart and surly anchor of HBO's The Newsroom.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!