- Found: An Anti-Aging Eye Product That Really Works
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- How Gray Is Rob Lowe, Really? 'Look, Rob Lowe's Getting Grayer. His Characters Are Not'
- Court Documents Claim Nick Gordon Injected Bobbi Kristina With 'Toxic Mixture'
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia Cries as Jailed Mom Calls Night of 8th Grade Dance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
One Last Thing: Lake Bell
I lose my phone on a daily basis. I'm one of those people who could be holding my phone and frantically looking around, convinced someone stole it. And it's on my person.
LAST GIFT I RECEIVED
A dear friend just gave Scott [Campbell] and me a registry gift, the moka coffeemaker; it's old-school. The registry was a solid wedding tradition. I even had a black toilet on it.
LAST BACK RUB I GAVE
My husband and I both have back tension, so we're always trying to identify and locate. "Here?" "Lower." "Here?" "Lower, to the left." We always play the "Is it here?" game.
LAST TIME I WATCHED THE SUNSET
Flying from coast to coast. It was like a Georgia O'Keeffe painting. I was nervous the pilot was going to get distracted because it was so beautiful, like, "Keep your eyes on the road, pal."
LAST THING I RENTED
A U-Haul truck. My dog Margaret is like 100 years old and can't go on planes because she's an older, larger woman. So Scott drove us from Atlanta, where we were shooting, and we stopped at all these cool antique shops. I found a black sink to go with the toilet!
The actress, 34, wrote, directed and stars in the comedy In a World ...
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!