Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna and Kate Moss Make Dior the Most Star-Studded Runway Show of Paris Fashion Week
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 'Chocolate Prince!' Jacques Torres Welcomes Son Pierre – See the Adorable Photos
- Hoboken Train Crash: None of Injuries Considered 'Life-Threatening,' Officials Say
- Celebrity Vacations: Colton Haynes Drinks Rosé in the Ocean, Karlie Kloss Doubles Down on Dessert in Venice and More
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 29, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 5
One Last Thing: Selena Gomez
I pulled into our gate and accidentally hit our trash cans, so I texted my mom that I was sorry. I got a new car, so I'm still trying to figure out how to work it!
MY LAST INDULGENCE
I rented a big party bus and took my friends to Disneyland. We ate a lot: turkey legs, corn on the cob, churros, pickles and corn dogs! But we walked it off going through the park.
LAST TIME YOU WERE STARSTRUCK
I met Bradley Cooper and I don't even remember what I said - that's how embarrassed I was. I wanted to say he was a great actor, but he blinded me with his eyes.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
Probably last night. I'm a relatively new big sister [Gracie Elliot was born June 13], but it's the best thing ever. My bliss is coming home and seeing her after I have been working.
LAST THING YOU NABBED FROM A SET
Headphones that I didn't mean to take from a photo shoot. They were a prop, and when I grabbed my stuff I took them with me. They work pretty well! I still use them.
The singer, 21, gets personal on her first studio album, Stars Dance.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!