- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kevin Jonas Hopes His Child on the Way Is a Girl Because of Brothers Nick, Joe and Frankie
- Amber Heard 'Got Cold Feet' Before Marriage to Johnny Depp at Their Engagement Party: Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 29, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 5
One Last Thing: Selena Gomez
I pulled into our gate and accidentally hit our trash cans, so I texted my mom that I was sorry. I got a new car, so I'm still trying to figure out how to work it!
MY LAST INDULGENCE
I rented a big party bus and took my friends to Disneyland. We ate a lot: turkey legs, corn on the cob, churros, pickles and corn dogs! But we walked it off going through the park.
LAST TIME YOU WERE STARSTRUCK
I met Bradley Cooper and I don't even remember what I said - that's how embarrassed I was. I wanted to say he was a great actor, but he blinded me with his eyes.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
Probably last night. I'm a relatively new big sister [Gracie Elliot was born June 13], but it's the best thing ever. My bliss is coming home and seeing her after I have been working.
LAST THING YOU NABBED FROM A SET
Headphones that I didn't mean to take from a photo shoot. They were a prop, and when I grabbed my stuff I took them with me. They work pretty well! I still use them.
The singer, 21, gets personal on her first studio album, Stars Dance.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!