Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Breaking Coffee News: Starbucks' Cold Brew Now Available Nationwide! Just How Good Is It?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Former Judge Arrested for Allegedly Making Fake Sex Ads Featuring Ex-Girlfriends
- Justin Bieber's Bare Butt Is Twitter's New Favorite Joke
- Amy Schumer: 'I Have a Belly and I Have Cellulite and I Still Deserve Love'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 22, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 4
Arizona Wildfires: A Father Remembers
Nineteen Elite Firefighters Died June 30 in Yarnell, Ariz. Joe Woyjeck, Father of Hotshot Kevin Woyjeck, 21, Talks to People's Elaine Aradillas About His Son's Lasting Bravery
To see the casket with his name on it was just brutal for all of us: his mom, Anna, his sister Maddie and brother Bobby. We spend our life protecting our children, so to let them go in harm's way goes against everything we taught ourselves. But these boys, these men, were doing what they were trained to do. It was a horrible thing to happen, but they all went together and they're all together still. The town has banded together to support all 19 families. As much pain as we have, we know there are 18 other families feeling the same thing. We now have a bond that no one will ever be able to take away from us.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!