Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 29, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 5
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Mariah Carey dons a bedazzled sling after dislocating her shoulder. Somewhere Lady Gaga's 24-karat gold wheelchair is feeling frumpy.
Ryan Gosling pens a newspaper column arguing for the ethical treatment of Canadian pigs. A nation of swine swoons.
Dave Matthews hitches a ride from fan Emily Kraus to his own concert after his bike gets a flat. He thanks her with a super mellow 47-minute sax solo.
Pink says if she weren't famous she'd "eat lots of cheesecake, ride my bike and give people the middle finger." In other words, she'd be Lance Armstrong.
Up to Scratch
Adam Sandler gets attacked by a cheetah while on safari in Africa. Who knew they were screening Grown Ups 2 in the Kalahari?
Sharks Hit Your Plane
Sharknado momentarily resuscitates Tara Reid's career, then gnashes its jaws and drags it back down to the watery depths.
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!