Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
Project Blue Jeans!
Fashionista Aylin Quintana, 11, adores her closetful of blue jeans but realizes not every kid is so lucky. "Some people," she says, "have less than I have." With that in mind, she and 300 classmates posted fliers, texted pals and went closet to closet to gather 42,384 pairs of gently used jeans to give to homeless youth through a campaign sponsored by nonprofit DoSomething.org and Aéropostale. Their denim bounty made them No. 1 of more than 9,000 participants. "We had boxes come in; the kids were thrilled," says Dorothy Truax, director of a local shelter. "We're very grateful for their hard work."
KNOW A HERO? SEND SUGGESTIONS TO HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!