Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marc Anthony Shares His Parenting Regrets, Wishes He Could Have Been Present in Kids Lives
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- The Sun-Shielding Makeup That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- Missing Florida Teens Lost at Sea Were Spotted Multiple Times, Claims New Report
- Colorado Woman who Cut Baby from Pregnant Woman's Womb Sentenced to 100 Years in Prison
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
Project Blue Jeans!
Fashionista Aylin Quintana, 11, adores her closetful of blue jeans but realizes not every kid is so lucky. "Some people," she says, "have less than I have." With that in mind, she and 300 classmates posted fliers, texted pals and went closet to closet to gather 42,384 pairs of gently used jeans to give to homeless youth through a campaign sponsored by nonprofit DoSomething.org and Aéropostale. Their denim bounty made them No. 1 of more than 9,000 participants. "We had boxes come in; the kids were thrilled," says Dorothy Truax, director of a local shelter. "We're very grateful for their hard work."
KNOW A HERO? SEND SUGGESTIONS TO HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!