Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
India Hicks: Baby's First Year
One of Princess Diana's Bridesmaids, Hicks, 45, Is the Goddaughter and Cousin of Prince Charles.
In the Queen's generation, it was unheard of to take your children on what was essentially a business trip. When you went on a royal tour, representing your country, children would have been considered a distraction. [William and Kate] will be totally different. Now we are much more hands-on. It will be much easier for Kate to say, "It would be unforgivable to leave my children behind."
Hicks (below with daughter Domino, 5) has a new jewelry line, Love Letters (indiahicks.com).
For William (in 1983 at 7 months), royal life "is his normality," says Hicks. "He has known nothing else."
PARENTING THE ROYAL WAY
"We will see a very different upbringing for this child" than royal babies past, Hicks says. "But however modern they are, William's grandmother sets the scene, and with her comes formality. For him, the boss is there. And I'm sure Kate feels that too."
"With Kate [in 1982], there is much more informality about her and her background," says Hicks.
- with Moira Bailey,
- Philip Boucher,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Shruti Desai,
- Monique Jessen,
- Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!