Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
Royal Baby Gift Guide
Want to Make the Newbie in Your Life Feel Like a Little King or Queen? Buy a Pair of Union Jack Booties or a Queen's Guard Bear!
Available in blue or pink, this snappy snap-up onesie is 100% cotton. $20; gin-oclock.com
The purveyor of this vegetable-dyed leather footwear? None other than Prince Charles, for charity. $34; highgroveshop.com
A palace-size pillow to pamper the prince or princess. $49.95; nakeddecor.com
True or false: There really was a royal's toy named Baggy Brown. "Baggy Brown and the Royal Baby." From $3.67; amazon.com
ALL THE QUEEN'S CORGIS
Just like great-grandma's—only house-trained. $24; royalcollection shop.co.uk
CHANGING OF THE BEAR
Just try to make him crack a smile! Buckingham Palace Guardsman teddy bear. $24; royalcollection shop.co.uk
FOR YOUR MINI MonARCH!
- with Moira Bailey,
- Philip Boucher,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Shruti Desai,
- Monique Jessen,
- Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!