Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out the One Thing Bindi Irwin Won't Miss from Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- How Nick Carter Plans to ‘Cater’ to His Pregnant Wife
- Kim Zolciak Breaks Down in Tears Off Camera After Making Her Return to DWTS Post-Stroke
- Bob Saget Talks Mentor Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Allegations: 'It's Just Sad For All The People Involved'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
Who Will the Future Monarch Resemble? For Some Clues, Check Out These Other Blue-Blooded Baby Windsor Boys
At 5 weeks old (with his mum, the future queen, in 1948). He got a savings account at 2 months, first haircut at 9 months and walked by his first birthday.
The British press declared him (at 1 in 1985, with Charles) "the spare" to Will's "heir." But his proud dad said he was "absolutely marvelous."
"Goodness, what fun to have a baby in the house again!" the Queen (with a months-old Edward in 1965) said of her youngest.
"He's a good speechmaker," the Queen joked of noisy Will (just days old in 1982, with Diana in his first official pic).
The Queen (holding 9-month-old Andrew in 1960) wrote her second-born son was "adorable ... and putting on weight well."
- with Moira Bailey,
- Philip Boucher,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Shruti Desai,
- Monique Jessen,
- Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!