Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Weighs in On Ivanka's Friendship with Chelsea Clinton: 'They Should Continue to Be Friends'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- Swimmer Nathan Adrian on Dating as an Olympic Athlete: 'I'd Be Open to a New Relationship If the Right Person Came Along'
- 3 Killed and 1 Injured After Gunman Opens Fire Inside House Party in Seattle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
Meet the Grandparents!
Ready to Dote on Britain's Future Monarch: One Royal Set, One Regular Set
The shield on the Royal Coat of Arms dates back to 1837.
CAROLE & MICHAEL MIDDLETON
The Middleton family crest, created in April 2011.
OVER THE RIVER & THROUGH THE WOODS
Charles's country estate on 347 acres in Gloucestershire holds childhood memories for Will, who grew up here before his parents split.
Kate's parents' Georgian in Bucklebury has seven bedrooms, tennis courts and a swimming pool—with 18 acres to explore.
Queen Elizabeth I (ca. 1592 portrait) ascended to the throne at 25 and ruled England for 44 years. Despite many offers of marriage, she never wed, earning the nickname the "Virgin Queen."
Frank Lupton, a Leeds mill owner and Kate's paternal great-great-great grandfather, made a fortune in the wool business and left an estate when he died in 1884, which would be worth millions today.
A PRINCE'S PASSION
A vocal advocate of organic farming, Charles broke ground on a U.K. hospital garden on June 21.
Days after walking Kate down the aisle, Michael Middleton mowed the lawn in Bucklebury in May 2011.
The coronation teacup and saucer sells for $84 from Highgrove Shop (highgroveshop.com).
Paper cup from Party Pieces (partypieces.co.uk), $4.59 for a 12-set.
- with Moira Bailey,
- Philip Boucher,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Shruti Desai,
- Monique Jessen,
- Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!