Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 12, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 7
One Last Thing: Tyra Banks
I'm obsessed with bacon. I went to a bacon festival recently in L.A. and they had bacon everything. There was even bacon ice cream. I was in heaven.
LAST DREAM I HAD
I dreamed that the America's Next Top Model house was my childhood home in Inglewood, Calif. I was a contestant, and we were children, and my mom was the head judge.
LAST SUNBURN I GOT
I went to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and fell asleep for two hours on a catamaran. Three days later I looked like a comic book villain. My forehead was peeling off in sheets.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
I was at a party and felt a tap on my back. I turned around and it was Prince. That was a crazy moment. I had the Purple Rain poster on the back of my bedroom door growing up.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
I'm really into the American and British versions of House of Cards, and I love Modern Family. I love imitating Sofia Vergara. I speak Spanish, so I can do her accent. I hope I don't insult her!
The host and producer, 39, struts on a new season of The CW's America's Next Top Model.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!