- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Vancouver Mayor on Deadpool Set and Makes Some Interesting Requests
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 02, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 10
Best Dressed: SJP's Twins
Four Going on Fabulous! Tabitha and Loretta Broderick Follow in Their Mom's Fashionable Footsteps
Sporty and chic, the twins rock Appaman varsity jackets.
Watching her daughters accessorize "is entertaining for me," says Parker.
Wardrobe staples? Stella McCartney (right) and Mom's childhood dresses.
Loretta (left) seeks style advice, but "Tabitha is extremely independent."
"They try on my heels," says Parker. "But they are forbidden to leave the house in them!"
GET THEIR LOOK
Juniorbeads Jane Jr. Necklace, $19.50; juniorbeads.com
Babiators Polarized, $35; babiators.com
Appaman Varsity Bomber, $93; appaman.com
Tbags Kids Dress, $66; tbagslosangeles.com
Ban.do Party Crasher, $25; shopbando.com
Yosi Samra Kids Polka Dot Flats, $48; yosisamra.com
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!