Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Recording Music Together?
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Who Just Named Taylor Swift Godmother to Her Baby?
- RHOA: Why Did Phaedra Parks Take A Swing at Kenya Moore?
- Kim Kardashian Wants 'A Bigger Presence in the Tech World'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 10
Best Dressed: SJP's Twins
Four Going on Fabulous! Tabitha and Loretta Broderick Follow in Their Mom's Fashionable Footsteps
Sporty and chic, the twins rock Appaman varsity jackets.
Watching her daughters accessorize "is entertaining for me," says Parker.
Wardrobe staples? Stella McCartney (right) and Mom's childhood dresses.
Loretta (left) seeks style advice, but "Tabitha is extremely independent."
"They try on my heels," says Parker. "But they are forbidden to leave the house in them!"
GET THEIR LOOK
Juniorbeads Jane Jr. Necklace, $19.50; juniorbeads.com
Babiators Polarized, $35; babiators.com
Appaman Varsity Bomber, $93; appaman.com
Tbags Kids Dress, $66; tbagslosangeles.com
Ban.do Party Crasher, $25; shopbando.com
Yosi Samra Kids Polka Dot Flats, $48; yosisamra.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!