Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 10
Best Dressed: SJP's Twins
Four Going on Fabulous! Tabitha and Loretta Broderick Follow in Their Mom's Fashionable Footsteps
Sporty and chic, the twins rock Appaman varsity jackets.
Watching her daughters accessorize "is entertaining for me," says Parker.
Wardrobe staples? Stella McCartney (right) and Mom's childhood dresses.
Loretta (left) seeks style advice, but "Tabitha is extremely independent."
"They try on my heels," says Parker. "But they are forbidden to leave the house in them!"
GET THEIR LOOK
Juniorbeads Jane Jr. Necklace, $19.50; juniorbeads.com
Babiators Polarized, $35; babiators.com
Appaman Varsity Bomber, $93; appaman.com
Tbags Kids Dress, $66; tbagslosangeles.com
Ban.do Party Crasher, $25; shopbando.com
Yosi Samra Kids Polka Dot Flats, $48; yosisamra.com
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!