Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WWE Wrestler John Cena Breaks Nose on Live TV During Monday Night Raw
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- The Real Housewives of New York City Star Ramona Singer Opens up about Her Traumatic Childhood: 'It Was a War Zone'
- Olsen Twins Are 'Teetering' on Whether They Will Return for Fuller House, Netflix Exec Says
- FROM EW: Robert De Niro to Direct A Bronx Tale Musical
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 10
Best Dressed: SJP's Twins
Four Going on Fabulous! Tabitha and Loretta Broderick Follow in Their Mom's Fashionable Footsteps
Sporty and chic, the twins rock Appaman varsity jackets.
Watching her daughters accessorize "is entertaining for me," says Parker.
Wardrobe staples? Stella McCartney (right) and Mom's childhood dresses.
Loretta (left) seeks style advice, but "Tabitha is extremely independent."
"They try on my heels," says Parker. "But they are forbidden to leave the house in them!"
GET THEIR LOOK
Juniorbeads Jane Jr. Necklace, $19.50; juniorbeads.com
Babiators Polarized, $35; babiators.com
Appaman Varsity Bomber, $93; appaman.com
Tbags Kids Dress, $66; tbagslosangeles.com
Ban.do Party Crasher, $25; shopbando.com
Yosi Samra Kids Polka Dot Flats, $48; yosisamra.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!