Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
- Former American Idol Contestant John Stevens Hit By Van in Massachusetts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 26, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 9
The Jolie-Pitt Kids Grow Up!
Their Oldest Just Turned 12. The Twins Are 5. (Where Does the Time Go?) Busy Parents Brad and Angelina Preside Over Six Quirky, Bold and Very Different Personalities
The Leader of the Pack
The family's oldest, who has a cameo in Dad's movie World War Z, is Angie's helper. "He takes care of me," Jolie has said. "He'll hold my hand and say, 'Are you feeling tired?'"
The Class Clown
"Pax is extremely wild," Jolie said in a recent Marie Claire interview, "but he has a very good heart." The jokester, who also likes to help cook, is best friends with his big brother. "He looks up to Maddox," says a source. "They're very close."
The Clothes Horse
The bubbly girlie girl "started dressing herself at an early age," says a source. Easygoing and a nurturer, she also enjoys horseback riding. "She has found her thing," Jolie has said.
Known for being a cuddly, affectionate Mama's girl, "Shiloh is one of the most playful people you'll ever meet," her mom has said. "She has early signs of a performer."
A princess in Maleficent, she was the only kid on-set "who didn't scream when she saw me in my sorceress costume," says Jolie. Offscreen she "loves to curl up with Brad and Angie," says a source.
The Mini Brad
"He's very much a dude," Jolie told Marie Claire. Do Mom and Dad ever wish the kids wouldn't grow up so fast? "Yes, but it's so much fun having a conversation with them," Pitt tells PEOPLE.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!