Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 13
One Last Thing: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Just two minutes ago my daughter [Charlotte, 4] said, "I am so lucky you are my mommy. I love you so much." I started crying. She wasn't even buttering me up to ask for anything!
I got locked out of our new house a few days ago without any shoes on and ended up bloodying and scraping the bottom of my feet. I kind of scaled a wall thinking I was still a 22-year-old superhero.
LAST COMPLIMENT I GAVE
To this guy Jon at Starbucks this morning. My order always changes, but today it was an iced coffee with a couple shots of espresso. He always makes the best coffee.
LAST TIME I WAS IMPRESSED
Today! My daughter learned how to snap. We've been practicing for so long, and she really wanted to be able to do it. She's got it down.
If there is chocolate cake, I'm going to eat it. I spend my weekends at kids' birthday parties. Why would someone make cake taste so good if we're not supposed to eat it?
The actress, 36, stars in CBS's new workplace comedy The Crazy Ones
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!