Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Puppy Goes Fishing in a Kiddie Pool – Kinda
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Nicholas Brendon Walks Off Dr. Phil Set: He 'Went for the Jugular'
- Watch Sprinter Usain Bolt Get Run Over by a Segway While Celebrating World Championships Win
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Cassie (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
On the Record: Keith Urban
From Johnny Cash to Katy Perry, the Singer Shares the Melodies and Moments That Have Shaped His Own Brand of Country
Best concert? John Mellencamp, the Lonesome Jubilee Tour, 1988. It was the closest thing to a musical epiphany. I was at the point where I wanted to start writing songs but didn't know what sort of music I'd make. A lightbulb went off, and I went, "Whatever's going on down there is the answer." It was as if someone said, "Take the things you love and make your own music."
• Song you recently downloaded? "Supersoaker" by Kings of Leon. It feels fresh, but they were able to fuse in the classic sound of their 2005 album Aha Shake Heartbreak. My wife and I courted to that record.
Chill-out music? I have this mix I made called Euro Poolside, and it's just ambient electronica music, which I love. It's a compilation made from months of Shazaming obscure things in restaurants in the south of France or shopping in SoHo. I Shazam stuff all the time—it's expanded my whole awareness of music.
Music your daughters love? Sunny sings "I Love It" by Icona Pop all the time, but we've had to figure out the clean version of the song because she's 5! And I love that sometimes they get the lyrics wrong. The other day she came in singing [Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger"] as "I gotta move my jacket." It's adorable.
Song that makes you cry? "Raymond" by Brett Eldredge. It's a song about Alzheimer's, and I don't have a personal connection to it, but it destroyed me. The first time I heard it, I bawled my eyes out.
Favorite rock-out-in-the-car song? Katy Perry's "Roar." It sounds so damn good. Katy has a way of singing empowered songs and making them work. Other people can sound preachy, but she blends the right amount of joy and optimism.
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!