Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Celebrate Two-Year Wedding Anniversary in Italy, Where They Married: 'You Make Me So Happy!'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 14, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Queen Latifah
Last week - I have them on both coasts. I love riding, even if it's just my Vespa. You just zip and do your thing. I find there's a different awareness when I ride; it connects me to my senses and to God.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
This morning at my home in Jersey when I slept in. I love my bed here. My house borders horse farms, and I can look out my window and see the horses and the new colts. It's really peaceful.
LAST TIME I CRIED
Watching an episode of Iyanla: Fix My Life. This family was in crisis, and the husband started talking and crying and it just made me cry. I'm a sucker for a man who cries. It just gets to me.
LAST THING I BORROWED
Yesterday I borrowed a pair of sunglasses from my makeup artist. It was supersunny, and I had to give them back and I didn't want to. They were Tom Ford's, and they fit me perfectly!
LAST PERSON I KISSED
Now, you can't ask a lady that! I don't kiss and tell. Okay, my mama. I'm very close to my mom.
The veteran entertainer, 43, hosts the new talk-variety series The Queen Latifah Show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!