Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 14, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Queen Latifah
Last week - I have them on both coasts. I love riding, even if it's just my Vespa. You just zip and do your thing. I find there's a different awareness when I ride; it connects me to my senses and to God.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
This morning at my home in Jersey when I slept in. I love my bed here. My house borders horse farms, and I can look out my window and see the horses and the new colts. It's really peaceful.
LAST TIME I CRIED
Watching an episode of Iyanla: Fix My Life. This family was in crisis, and the husband started talking and crying and it just made me cry. I'm a sucker for a man who cries. It just gets to me.
LAST THING I BORROWED
Yesterday I borrowed a pair of sunglasses from my makeup artist. It was supersunny, and I had to give them back and I didn't want to. They were Tom Ford's, and they fit me perfectly!
LAST PERSON I KISSED
Now, you can't ask a lady that! I don't kiss and tell. Okay, my mama. I'm very close to my mom.
The veteran entertainer, 43, hosts the new talk-variety series The Queen Latifah Show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!