Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Grounded: Australia to Give Cats a 24-Hour Curfew
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- FROM EW: Meet Stone Crandall, Chris Hemsworth's Well-Endowed Hunk in Vacation
- Viola Davis on Going Hungry as a Child: The School Lunch Was Often 'The Only Meal I Had'
- FROM EW: Trevor Noah Reveals Daily Show Changes (Including Less Fox News Bashing)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 22
Rachel McAdams: One Last Thing
My sister [Kayleen] and I had a little spat over the heat in the house. I like things really hot, and she likes them cold, so I tried to turn the thermostat up while she was out walking the dog.
LAST TIME I CRIED
On the airplane watching Heaven Can Wait. It wasn't even a particularly sad movie, it was something about the song at the end. And the altitude always gets you. I was just bawling.
LAST TIME I CRINGED
Doing stand-up paddleboard yoga with some friends. There are elaborate poses, and we hadn't gotten everything waxed, and we had this handsome male instructor. I bought full-length board shorts for the next time!
LAST SONG I SANG
In the car the other day, Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" I'm not a great singer, but that one is in my sweet spot. It's a song I share with one of my best friends in Canada, so I have to belt it.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
At the airport in Toronto, I saw the author Margaret Atwood. I normally don't go up to anyone, but I sort of fell over myself in front of her and sputtered out, "I love you!" I'm sure she had no idea who I was.
The actress embraces love and time travel in the romantic comedy About Time.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!