Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicki Minaj: I'm High-Maintenance in Bed – And You Should Be, Too
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- DuckTales Theme Goes Eerily Well with Drake, Beyoncé (VIDEO)
- Boy Found Dead in Swing May Have Had Medical Condition, Source Says
- TMI! This San Andreas ' Star Shares How He Would React To An Earthquake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 11, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 20
On the Road with Pink!
The Singer Shares Snaps of Her Family's Globe-Trotting Adventures on Her Truth About Love Tour
"She's fierce," Pink, 34, tells PEOPLE about her daughter Willow, 2. "I don't call them terrible [twos]. I think she's tender. She has opinions."
Pink poses with husband Carey Hart, 38, and Willow before her Aug. 26 concert. "We have so much fun," Pink says. "We love being a family."
Pink (slipping into a safety harness preshow) did three weeks of trapeze training for the tour. "I'm like a kid in a candy shop," she told Marie Claire Australia about her gravity-defying antics.
"We all get together and have a little prayer," Pink told Marie Claire Australia. "It's a way to remind yourself you are lucky to be here."
"I'm overwhelmed with all the love and positivity," Pink tweeted after a record-breaking 26th performance at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena Aug. 26.
"This is the dream," Pink says of taking Willow on tour. "Being at sound check and getting musical."
A glimpse of the show's lineup.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!