Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 22
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Jessica Simpson proudly shows off her body after baby. The engaged star's next reality show could be called Squeeze into the Dress.
The Thor sequel opens with a huge $86 million. Captain America, whose movie is up next, is seeking treatment for performance anxiety.
Storming the Castle
Fresh off her CMA wins, Taylor Swift will perform at the Centrepoint charity gala at Kensington Palace on Nov. 26. No "Trouble," please: George is a light sleeper.
Mattel reveals a new Jennifer Lopez Barbie, complete with sheer bodysuit. If you thought Skipper's rider was long ...
Calling Off the Dogs
Simon Cowell unveils his new Yorkshire terriers Squiddly and Diddly. Now when he compares something to a baying hound, it won't be an insult.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!