Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Good Times Star Ben Powers Dies at 64
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Sam Smith Says Being Called Fat Hurts Him More Than Anti-Gay Slurs
- Indiana Woman Killed, Newborn Baby Stolen After Meeting with Child Services Impersonator: Police
- 3 Wounded in Delaware State University Campus Shooting
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 22
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Jessica Simpson proudly shows off her body after baby. The engaged star's next reality show could be called Squeeze into the Dress.
The Thor sequel opens with a huge $86 million. Captain America, whose movie is up next, is seeking treatment for performance anxiety.
Storming the Castle
Fresh off her CMA wins, Taylor Swift will perform at the Centrepoint charity gala at Kensington Palace on Nov. 26. No "Trouble," please: George is a light sleeper.
Mattel reveals a new Jennifer Lopez Barbie, complete with sheer bodysuit. If you thought Skipper's rider was long ...
Calling Off the Dogs
Simon Cowell unveils his new Yorkshire terriers Squiddly and Diddly. Now when he compares something to a baying hound, it won't be an insult.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!