Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Speaks Out After Leslie Jones Troll Abuse: 'We Need to Do Better'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jay Mohr Calls Off Divorce to Wife Nikki Cox Just Six Days After Filing
- Bernie Sanders Fights Tears as His Brother Casts a Vote in Their Parents' Honor: 'They Would Be Immensely Proud'
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Talk Playing Husband and Wife in New Film: We 'Supported Each Other'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 22
Hot at the CMAs: Miranda's Brand-New Look!
After Four Months of Hard Work and Healthy Eating (Bye-Bye, Cheetos), the Country Star Drops a Dress Size and Shows Off Her Fabulous Figure
Equally motivating were the prospects of promoting a new album in the spring and celebrating her 30th birthday on Nov. 10. "I spent my 20s on a roller coaster—my yo-yo weight, working all the time and partying," the singer explains. "I just wanted to get healthier and go into my 30s in the best shape I could be in." So, after one last "beer and Cheetos" hurrah on July 4, "I said to myself, 'It's time.' " Lambert took a personal trainer on tour. "We do cardio and a lot of circuit training," she says. "We do things that use my body weight, like lunges." She also changed her diet (see sidebar), helping her lose a dress size. "People think I lost more, but I'm 5'4", so when I lose, I lose everywhere."
At first, Shelton didn't say much. "I said to him, 'You're not encouraging me in this!' And he said, 'I have never had a problem with any way you look. You are beautiful to me at any size and every size." Still, Lambert adds, he has taken notice. "He brags on me," she says. "That makes me feel great." And despite her hard work, she insists, "I haven't given up everything!" After scooping up the CMA female vocalist award for the fourth time in a row (tying Reba McEntire's record), she was considering a fitting reward: "I might have some Cheetos tonight, just to celebrate."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!