Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wearing Shorts This Weekend? You Might Want to Check Out This Smoothing, Firming Spray
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Jennifer Lopez: What I Eat in a Day
- FIRST LOOK: See Pat Green's Touching Tribute to Long-Distance Parents in New Video
- N.Y.C. Food Cart Vendor Fired After Astronomical $30 Hot Dogs Cause Outrage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 22
Sexy Man of the Week! Scott Foley
HOMETOWN: KANSAS CITY
Nerd Alert: Long before he played Scandal's swoon-worthy spy Jake Ballard, "I went through a big geek phase in high school," Foley says. "I had acne. I had big glasses and braces. It was rough."
Great Outdoors: "I like to get my hands dirty in the yard. My wife [Marika Dominczyk, 33] seems to like that," says the L.A.-based star. "We also have three chickens and a turkey. My kids [Malina, 4, and Keller, 19 months] love to collect the eggs!"
Health Nut: Foley lost 20 lbs. by cutting out dairy, red meat and caffeine. "I haven't had pizza for three years," he says. And for his steamy shirtless scenes, "I'm a fairly hirsute man, so I'll trim - but not so it's all the same length. That looks weird."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!