Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
Sexy Man of the Week: Luke James
HOMETOWN: NEW ORLEANS
Big break: After appearing in Beyoncé's "Run the World (Girls)" video in 2011, the "I Want You" singer landed a gig opening for her on the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour this fall. "She told me to believe in what I do, own it and have no fear," he says.
Modest is hottest: "It never dawned on me that I was sexy. I always thought of myself as the goofy kid. I didn't get cool until I got to high school and people found out I could sing."
Go-to pickup line: "'You're so beautiful. You're lucky I'm not your type.' As corny as that is, it works! I like to be funny and make a girl laugh."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!