Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck & More Defend Tom Brady in Super Bowl Sketch
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Mitt Romney 2016? Nope!
- Secretary of State John Kerry Fined $50 For Not Shoveling His Sidewalk
- Jamie Dornan: Doting Dad One Minute, Sex Dungeon Visitor the Next
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
Sexy Man of the Week: Luke James
HOMETOWN: NEW ORLEANS
Big break: After appearing in Beyoncé's "Run the World (Girls)" video in 2011, the "I Want You" singer landed a gig opening for her on the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour this fall. "She told me to believe in what I do, own it and have no fear," he says.
Modest is hottest: "It never dawned on me that I was sexy. I always thought of myself as the goofy kid. I didn't get cool until I got to high school and people found out I could sing."
Go-to pickup line: "'You're so beautiful. You're lucky I'm not your type.' As corny as that is, it works! I like to be funny and make a girl laugh."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!