Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Beckinsale Links Arms with David Walliams After Grabbing Dinner in London
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander's Red-Hot Romance Heats Up New York
- FROM EW: The Vampire Diaries Will End After Season 8
- Bellissima! Jennifer Aniston Looks Chic in Black as She's Honored at Italian Film Festival
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
Sexy Man of the Week: Luke James
HOMETOWN: NEW ORLEANS
Big break: After appearing in Beyoncé's "Run the World (Girls)" video in 2011, the "I Want You" singer landed a gig opening for her on the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour this fall. "She told me to believe in what I do, own it and have no fear," he says.
Modest is hottest: "It never dawned on me that I was sexy. I always thought of myself as the goofy kid. I didn't get cool until I got to high school and people found out I could sing."
Go-to pickup line: "'You're so beautiful. You're lucky I'm not your type.' As corny as that is, it works! I like to be funny and make a girl laugh."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!