Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
- Princess Kate in Red as She and Prince William Visit Helpline for Troubled Kids
- Inside Scott Eastwood's Emotional Apologetic Phone Call to the Father of Ex-Girlfriend Who Died in Car Crash
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Morena Baccarin
At this point [in my pregnancy] my back is killing me, so I get acupuncture and massages once a week. It's the one thing that really gives me relief.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
That happens a lot because I'm so embarrassed going up to people. I saw Ralph Fiennes once in a bar, and I just stared at him. I was too scared to say hi.
At Coachella last summer. It was awesome but also a terrible idea at three months pregnant! The number of port-o-potties I visited was out of control.
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I swim for exercise, and as I was coming out of the shower, an older woman proceeded to have a conversation about how much she loves the show. It was flattering but incredibly awkward.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER
I had a bad dream where I was married to somebody else and I was having an affair with my husband [director Austin Chick]. When I woke up, I was so relieved I married the right guy!
The actress, 34, due with her first child, stars on the hit Showtime drama Homeland.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!