- Weight-Loss Winners! How Two Women Dropped a Combined 259 Lbs.
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 11:10AM EST
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Morena Baccarin
At this point [in my pregnancy] my back is killing me, so I get acupuncture and massages once a week. It's the one thing that really gives me relief.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
That happens a lot because I'm so embarrassed going up to people. I saw Ralph Fiennes once in a bar, and I just stared at him. I was too scared to say hi.
At Coachella last summer. It was awesome but also a terrible idea at three months pregnant! The number of port-o-potties I visited was out of control.
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I swim for exercise, and as I was coming out of the shower, an older woman proceeded to have a conversation about how much she loves the show. It was flattering but incredibly awkward.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER
I had a bad dream where I was married to somebody else and I was having an affair with my husband [director Austin Chick]. When I woke up, I was so relieved I married the right guy!
The actress, 34, due with her first child, stars on the hit Showtime drama Homeland.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!