Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Morena Baccarin
At this point [in my pregnancy] my back is killing me, so I get acupuncture and massages once a week. It's the one thing that really gives me relief.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
That happens a lot because I'm so embarrassed going up to people. I saw Ralph Fiennes once in a bar, and I just stared at him. I was too scared to say hi.
At Coachella last summer. It was awesome but also a terrible idea at three months pregnant! The number of port-o-potties I visited was out of control.
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I swim for exercise, and as I was coming out of the shower, an older woman proceeded to have a conversation about how much she loves the show. It was flattering but incredibly awkward.
LAST DREAM I REMEMBER
I had a bad dream where I was married to somebody else and I was having an affair with my husband [director Austin Chick]. When I woke up, I was so relieved I married the right guy!
The actress, 34, due with her first child, stars on the hit Showtime drama Homeland.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!