Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 18
On a Joyous Weekend in October, Actors, A Rock Star and One Very Happy Olympian All Said 'I Do' as Loved Ones Cheered
"I already feel different," the gold medalist, 53, told PEOPLE just after his sunset nuptials to paralegal Chaillot, 52, at Geoffrey's in Malibu on Oct. 12. They shared their big day with 160 guests, including Olympians Janet Evans and Nadia Comaneci, and Barbara Eden and French Stewart. The diver's coach Ron O'Brien stood in for his late parents, walking him down the aisle. "I'm in a good place," said Louganis, who met Chaillot in 2012 on Match.com. "It's been an incredible journey, and we have so much more to look forward to."
Rose McGowan & Davey Detail
In a Monique Lhuillier gown, the Charmed star, 40, wed her artist beau, 37, at L.A.'s Paramour Mansion on Oct. 12. Following an outdoor ceremony under a Jewish wedding canopy of roses, guests enjoyed southern comfort food (chicken and waffles), a New Orleans jazz band—and a bouncy house.
Keith Powell & Jill Knox
The bride, in a Rosa Clara gown, joked that she loved Powell (30 Rock's Toofer) so much, she'd put up with his snoring. On Oct. 12, with costars Katrina Bowden and Judah Friedlander looking on, Powell, 34, who had proposed with a fortune cookie, wed artist Knox, 30, at Tribeca Rooftop in New York City.
Matt Sorum & Adriane Harper
The drummer, 52, wed singer Adriane "Ace" Harper, 29 (in Monique Lhuillier), on Oct. 12 at the Colony Palms Hotel in Palm Springs, Calif. The guest list: Jane Lynch (above) and Sorum's former Guns N' Roses mates Duff McKagan and Gilby Clarke.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!