Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 04, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 19
The actress and author of the new cookbook The Real Girl's Kitchen shares 'a dinner party favorite'
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED CHICKEN WITH SHALLOT SAUCE
Makes 4 servings
8 oz. goat cheese, softened
4 (6-oz.) boned and skinned chicken breasts
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
20 (2×6-in.) slices prosciutto
2 tbsp. olive oil
2–3 shallots, thinly sliced
½ cup each white wine, chicken broth and reduced-fat milk
1 tbsp. flour
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Cut lengthwise pocket in each breast. Stuff goat cheese evenly in pockets. Season breasts as desired with salt, pepper and thyme. Wrap prosciutto evenly around breasts.
2. Bake in a lightly greased 9×13-in. baking dish for 15 to 25 minutes or until thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 165º and juices run clear.
3. Cook shallots in hot oil in skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine and broth; bring to a boil.
4. Whisk together milk and flour; whisk into broth mixture. Return mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes until sauce thickens. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with additional pepper.
Check out our new CelebFood app! Go to people.com/mobile for more great chicken recipes.
The HGTV host shares some favorite accessories to add a touch of autumn to your home
"Made with real herbs, this decorative wreath is also great for cooking." Cooks Herb Wreath, $49.95; williams-sonoma.com
"The perfect accessory for a coffee table or ottoman." Woven Rattan Trays, $75-$95; horchow.com
"This is a perfect way to display keepsakes."
Home Decorators Collection Small Nantucket Cloche, $75; homedepot.com
"A chic step up from a traditional lighter."
Social Light Oxford Lighter, $36.95; lightersdirect.com
"Place one or group a few," suggests Soto of this cable-knit pouf. Threshold Pouf, $54.99; target.com
"A beautiful way to keep cozy for evenings by the fireplace." Vern Yip Cotton Blanket, $39.95; hsn.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Ana Calderone.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!