Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Richards Travels to Mexico to Watch Her Daughter Brooke Get Married
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- First Look! Matt Damon is Lost in Space in Ridley Scott's The Martian
- Our Body Issue Stars React to Nice Tweets about Themselves
- Prince Harry Finally Meets Princess Charlotte, PEOPLE Confirms
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Cedric the Entertainer: New Year Cheer!
How the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Host Prepares for a Night Rich with Laughter
For Cedric the Entertainer (born Cedric Antonio Kyles), the new year starts with a new tux. "I try to pop for New Year's Eve," says the comedian, 49. "I like colors. This year I'm leaning toward pomegranate or cranberry."
2. HE WRITES PUNCH LINES
During his annual New Year's Eve stand-up show, "we do make-your-jaw-hurt jokes about what happened this year," says Cedric, who will perform in Atlanta to ring in 2014. "Like Miley Cyrus twerking! That's the biggest."
3. HE CELEBRATES WITH FAMILY
After the countdown, Cedric lets loose with his wife of 14 years, Lorna Kyles. "We turn up! It's all about letting the music happen and being on the dance floor." The next day, the couple take their kids (son Croix, 13, daughter Lucky Rose, 9, and Tiara, 24, Cedric's daughter from a previous relationship) on a getaway, which helps Cedric with his go-to resolution: "My main thing is I try to be a better guy than the year before and be more present as a father, son and husband."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!