Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
- Derek and Julianne Hough Are Returning for Dancing with the Stars!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Cedric the Entertainer: New Year Cheer!
How the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Host Prepares for a Night Rich with Laughter
For Cedric the Entertainer (born Cedric Antonio Kyles), the new year starts with a new tux. "I try to pop for New Year's Eve," says the comedian, 49. "I like colors. This year I'm leaning toward pomegranate or cranberry."
2. HE WRITES PUNCH LINES
During his annual New Year's Eve stand-up show, "we do make-your-jaw-hurt jokes about what happened this year," says Cedric, who will perform in Atlanta to ring in 2014. "Like Miley Cyrus twerking! That's the biggest."
3. HE CELEBRATES WITH FAMILY
After the countdown, Cedric lets loose with his wife of 14 years, Lorna Kyles. "We turn up! It's all about letting the music happen and being on the dance floor." The next day, the couple take their kids (son Croix, 13, daughter Lucky Rose, 9, and Tiara, 24, Cedric's daughter from a previous relationship) on a getaway, which helps Cedric with his go-to resolution: "My main thing is I try to be a better guy than the year before and be more present as a father, son and husband."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!