Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ireland Baldwin Responds to Joking Texts From Father Alec About Her Rumored Dating Life: 'No, Dad'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Parents Of Infant With Broken Bones, Head Injury Face Abuse Charges
- Why Beyoncé, Jay Z, Pharrell and More Stars Are Suing Celeb-Loved Retailer ElevenParis
- Scott Disick Compliments 'Hot Mama' Kourtney Kardashian as a Source Says She Wants to Move On
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Cedric the Entertainer: New Year Cheer!
How the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Host Prepares for a Night Rich with Laughter
For Cedric the Entertainer (born Cedric Antonio Kyles), the new year starts with a new tux. "I try to pop for New Year's Eve," says the comedian, 49. "I like colors. This year I'm leaning toward pomegranate or cranberry."
2. HE WRITES PUNCH LINES
During his annual New Year's Eve stand-up show, "we do make-your-jaw-hurt jokes about what happened this year," says Cedric, who will perform in Atlanta to ring in 2014. "Like Miley Cyrus twerking! That's the biggest."
3. HE CELEBRATES WITH FAMILY
After the countdown, Cedric lets loose with his wife of 14 years, Lorna Kyles. "We turn up! It's all about letting the music happen and being on the dance floor." The next day, the couple take their kids (son Croix, 13, daughter Lucky Rose, 9, and Tiara, 24, Cedric's daughter from a previous relationship) on a getaway, which helps Cedric with his go-to resolution: "My main thing is I try to be a better guy than the year before and be more present as a father, son and husband."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!