Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Castle's Stana Katic Is Married! See Her Wedding Ring
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- OITNB: Find All the Easter Eggs in the Season 3 Poster (PHOTO)
- Denise Bidot on Motherhood, Plus-Size Modeling and Her Big Break
- Nepalese Girls in Group Home Cook for Over 2,000 Earthquake Survivors
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Soleil Moon Frye's Very Crafty Christmas
How the Former Child Star Turned Mompreneur Looks Forward to Making Diy Gifts with Her Daughters
Turn the page for instructions on how to make Frye's snow globes.
Make Your Own Snow Globes!
What You'll Need | 1 mason jar or clear plastic lidded container, 1 toy tree, Gorilla Glue or glue gun, 1 to 2 cups distilled water, 1 tbsp. glycerin, 1 to 2 tbsp. glitter
1. Gather all the supplies. Wash and dry the mason jar or clear plastic container.
2. Attach the base of the tree to the inside of the container using the Gorilla Glue or glue gun. Let dry for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Add distilled water and glycerin until the mixture is about an inch from the top. Sprinkle glitter into the jar.
4. Screw the lid onto the jar. If you are using a plastic container, seal with glue to prevent leakage. Shake and enjoy!
Adapted from the book Let's Get This Party Started by Soleil Moon Frye, in stores now.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!