Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brooke Shields 'Relieved' After Carpal Tunnel Surgery on Both Wrists, Shows Off Bandages: PHOTOS
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- People Beauty Awards: The Best Drugstore Hair Products of the Year
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid Have Ended Their Engagement
- Kim Kardashian West's Baby Is No Longer Breech After 'Painful' Procedure
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Soleil Moon Frye's Very Crafty Christmas
How the Former Child Star Turned Mompreneur Looks Forward to Making Diy Gifts with Her Daughters
Turn the page for instructions on how to make Frye's snow globes.
Make Your Own Snow Globes!
What You'll Need | 1 mason jar or clear plastic lidded container, 1 toy tree, Gorilla Glue or glue gun, 1 to 2 cups distilled water, 1 tbsp. glycerin, 1 to 2 tbsp. glitter
1. Gather all the supplies. Wash and dry the mason jar or clear plastic container.
2. Attach the base of the tree to the inside of the container using the Gorilla Glue or glue gun. Let dry for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Add distilled water and glycerin until the mixture is about an inch from the top. Sprinkle glitter into the jar.
4. Screw the lid onto the jar. If you are using a plastic container, seal with glue to prevent leakage. Shake and enjoy!
Adapted from the book Let's Get This Party Started by Soleil Moon Frye, in stores now.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!