Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
- Rachel McAdams Goes Seriously (Seriously) Ombré: Your Thoughts?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Soleil Moon Frye's Very Crafty Christmas
How the Former Child Star Turned Mompreneur Looks Forward to Making Diy Gifts with Her Daughters
Turn the page for instructions on how to make Frye's snow globes.
Make Your Own Snow Globes!
What You'll Need | 1 mason jar or clear plastic lidded container, 1 toy tree, Gorilla Glue or glue gun, 1 to 2 cups distilled water, 1 tbsp. glycerin, 1 to 2 tbsp. glitter
1. Gather all the supplies. Wash and dry the mason jar or clear plastic container.
2. Attach the base of the tree to the inside of the container using the Gorilla Glue or glue gun. Let dry for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Add distilled water and glycerin until the mixture is about an inch from the top. Sprinkle glitter into the jar.
4. Screw the lid onto the jar. If you are using a plastic container, seal with glue to prevent leakage. Shake and enjoy!
Adapted from the book Let's Get This Party Started by Soleil Moon Frye, in stores now.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!