Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- After Living With Hepatitis C for 16 Years, Pamela Anderson Now Says 'I Could Be Cured Within a Month'
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Always Wanted to Leave Home 'as Soon as She Turned 18,' Says Source
- New York City Man Slashes Dad Then Jumps to His Death from 46th Floor: Police
- The Comprehensive Guide to All the Pumpkin Spice Flavored Foods
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Just One Dish
All It Takes to Make a Meal Go from 'Meh' to Memorable Is One of These Star Recipes
Before starring in Bravo's Chef Roblé and Co., the celeb caterer worked for stars like Leonardo DiCaprio. One of his standout recipes? "This chicken is always a crowd-pleaser."
Makes 4 servings
1 whole chicken (4 to 5 lbs.)
3 sprigs fresh thyme
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ lemon, sliced
½ yellow onion, sliced thin
1 clove garlic, smashed
Salt, pepper and olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425º. Rinse chicken in cold water. Dry thoroughly with paper towels. Generously season the cavity with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with thyme and rosemary sprigs, lemon, onion slices and garlic. Rub the skin with about 2 tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle the outside of chicken with ½ to 1 tbsp. salt, depending on the size of the chicken.
2. Place chicken on a rack set into a roasting pan. Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 375º. Continue to cook for an additional 45 to 60 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken), until an instant-read thermometer reads 165º when inserted into the thickest part of the thigh. Let chicken rest 20 minutes before serving.
Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos
The actress and her husband of 11 years host the Cooking Channel's Extra Virgin. Their zesty salad is "easy to pair with your favorite fish or meat entrées," says Mazar.
ORANGE, RED ONION & FENNEL SALAD
Makes 4 to 6 servings
4 cups baby arugula
1 fennel bulb, cleaned well and thinly sliced
½ red onion, sliced very thin
¼ cup olive-oil-cured olives, pitted and roughly chopped
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Pepper and kosher salt
1. Zest the oranges in strips and reserve for garnish. Then peel oranges and slice into thin rings.
2. Place the orange slices, arugula, fennel, red onions and olives in a large bowl and toss. Right before serving, dress salad with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with just a touch of salt and pepper. Use the reserved strips of orange zest to garnish each plate.
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!