- Blake Lively Shares Funny Gym Photo, Says Her Trainer Knows 'How to Kick My Butt'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Baby on the Way for So You Think You Can Dance Host Cat Deeley
- Queen Elizabeth 'Lights Up' When She's Around Prince Philip: Inside Their Amazing 68-Year Romance
- Amal Clooney Heads to the Maldives to Meet with Imprisoned Former President
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 23, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 26
The Jolie-Pitts: Australian Adventures
What Does the Most Glamorous Party of Eight in the World Do for Family Time? Head to Sunny Sydney to Yacht the Harbor, Catch a Broadway Hit and Enjoy a Laid-Back Holiday Down Under
Jolie took (from left) Zahara, 8, twins Knox and Vivienne, 5, and Shiloh, 7, to Berkelouw Books on Dec. 7. "They browsed, and she bought picture books for the children," says staffer Erica Craiu. "Angelina was very polite, and the children were all well-behaved."
Pitt, who has been filming Fury in the U.K., joined Jolie, 38, and the kids aboard the 87-ft. yacht Ghost on Dec. 3 (price tag: $10,000 a day). "He gave her affection," says a witness, adding that the two stars looked "totally in love." The actor, who turns 50 on Dec. 18, will return for Christmas. "They are all very excited," says a source.
KINGS FOR A DAY
Right: Shiloh, Pax, 10, and Knox leave with Lion King memories after seeing the show at Sydney's Capitol Theatre on Dec. 7. Jolie posed with the cast (above). "There was a lot of love backstage," says a source.
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!