Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 3
Miranda Kerr: One Last Thing
This morning. I was dancing on-set, but I'm always dancing. When I get home from work, I put the music on and dance around with my son [Flynn, 3]. It's something we both really enjoy. We dance to everything, but his favorite song is "Lilly" by Pink Martini.
Triple-cream goat cheese with a Campari and soda. I get this cheese from Whole Foods. The Campari and soda is supposed to be medicinal [laughs], but you know, a little indulgence is important.
LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED
A disc is out in my back because someone rammed into my car at a stop sign in L.A. in May. It still hurts. I'm getting acupuncture and laser treatments for it.
LAST TIME YOU WERE MOVED TO TEARS
It's silly. I was watching The Notebook. It was randomly playing on a flight. I get emotional sometimes on airplanes.
LAST TIME YOU WERE IMPRESSED
By Orlando Bloom's performance on Broadway in Romeo and Juliet. It just closed. We're good friends [despite being separated], and we want the best for each other.
The model and mom, 30, is the new face for Clear Scalp & Hair
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!