Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: How the Sole Survivor Won the Game
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- Judge Exonerates 14-Year-Old Boy Who Was Executed 70 Years Ago
- Watch the Merriest, Most Musical Christmas Prank Ever (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 3
Miranda Kerr: One Last Thing
This morning. I was dancing on-set, but I'm always dancing. When I get home from work, I put the music on and dance around with my son [Flynn, 3]. It's something we both really enjoy. We dance to everything, but his favorite song is "Lilly" by Pink Martini.
Triple-cream goat cheese with a Campari and soda. I get this cheese from Whole Foods. The Campari and soda is supposed to be medicinal [laughs], but you know, a little indulgence is important.
LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED
A disc is out in my back because someone rammed into my car at a stop sign in L.A. in May. It still hurts. I'm getting acupuncture and laser treatments for it.
LAST TIME YOU WERE MOVED TO TEARS
It's silly. I was watching The Notebook. It was randomly playing on a flight. I get emotional sometimes on airplanes.
LAST TIME YOU WERE IMPRESSED
By Orlando Bloom's performance on Broadway in Romeo and Juliet. It just closed. We're good friends [despite being separated], and we want the best for each other.
The model and mom, 30, is the new face for Clear Scalp & Hair
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!