Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 12, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 6
Behind the Hairstyles
The Secrets to Four Celebrity Looks Revealed!
EDGY UPDO: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
The E! fashion correspondent sported a sci-fi-inspired style, "like a modern-day Blade Runner," said hairstylist Johnny Stuntz, who pulled two cornrows into a low bun and adorned them with seven studded clips he made by hand just for Osbourne.
EMBELLISHED BUN: GIRLS N.Y.C. PREMIERE
"I wanted to contrast her Dior dress," says hairstylist Renato Campora, who attached a piece of beaded tulle to Williams's slicked-back updo. "Allison didn't know what I was doing, but she loved it," he says.
ROPE BRAID: PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS
Klum requested a "sculptural ponytail," and hairstylist Andy Lecompte took 45 minutes to twist and fasten a rope braid that traveled down the back of her head. He then wrapped hair around the end of the braid and secured it with double-sided tape.
KNOT-HAWK: PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS
After hairstylist Riawna Capri saw the high neckline of Dobrev's Jenny Packham dress, she thought, knots! "I told her, 'Not like Miley Cyrus,' " said Capri, who constructed a fashion-forward mohawk with four ponytails. "Nina said it was amazing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!