Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 12, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 6
Behind the Hairstyles
The Secrets to Four Celebrity Looks Revealed!
EDGY UPDO: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
The E! fashion correspondent sported a sci-fi-inspired style, "like a modern-day Blade Runner," said hairstylist Johnny Stuntz, who pulled two cornrows into a low bun and adorned them with seven studded clips he made by hand just for Osbourne.
EMBELLISHED BUN: GIRLS N.Y.C. PREMIERE
"I wanted to contrast her Dior dress," says hairstylist Renato Campora, who attached a piece of beaded tulle to Williams's slicked-back updo. "Allison didn't know what I was doing, but she loved it," he says.
ROPE BRAID: PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS
Klum requested a "sculptural ponytail," and hairstylist Andy Lecompte took 45 minutes to twist and fasten a rope braid that traveled down the back of her head. He then wrapped hair around the end of the braid and secured it with double-sided tape.
KNOT-HAWK: PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS
After hairstylist Riawna Capri saw the high neckline of Dobrev's Jenny Packham dress, she thought, knots! "I told her, 'Not like Miley Cyrus,' " said Capri, who constructed a fashion-forward mohawk with four ponytails. "Nina said it was amazing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!