Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Shocking Photo of Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog Breaking Up
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Switched at Birth Star Constance Marie and Fiancé of 15 Years Kent Katich Split
- What Did Miranda Lambert Perform That Was 'Not Necessarily Appropriate' at ACM Honors?
- President vs. Wild: Obama Poses for Selfie with Survival Expert Bear Grylls in Alaska
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 13
One Last Thing: America Ferrera
I am incessantly listening to Beyoncé's album, so "Flawless." I just sing out loud all day. I'm not saying I'm good at it, but if we are in a conversation, I might just sing my responses to you.
LAST TIME I WAS EMBARRASSED
Oh, I recently called a very famous person by a different name. I can't tell you who, but it was someone whose name I should have known. I was close, same first name, wrong last name. He was very nice about it.
LAST BACK RUB I GAVE
My hands strangely are not very strong, so I'm not a very generous rubber [laughs]. I would like to reciprocate; I'm just not very good at it. People are like, "Okay, thanks, you can stop now."
LAST TIME I WAS IMPRESSED
Just this morning about how many people showed up for my spin class. But then the instructor was so amazing. This is actually a way of saying I was impressed with myself for getting up at 7:30 and taking a spin class!
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
The night before the Oscars, I saw Lupita Nyong'o at a party. She just kind of radiates from the inside. I had to gush. I have no shame about gushing no matter how famous you are.
The actress, 29, stars in the biopic Cesar Chavez and returns as the voice of Astrid in How to Train Your Dragon 2
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!