Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 14
Harry & Keith: The Music Men
American Idol Judges Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban Riff on Friendship, Family and R-Rated Humor
The two of you often sound like an old-school comedy team.
HARRY: Keith and I both love puns and wordplay. We are always trying to have some one-upmanship. I think he has me beat so far this season. KEITH: I don't think so.
HARRY: No, it's true.
What was the best part of traveling to the audition cities together?
HARRY: I remember playing with Jen's kids, and Keith had some genius jokes that never made it on air.
KEITH: I wish there was a late-night channel that showed unedited clips of Harry. It was crazy funny, but not PG.
Are your kids fans of the show?
HARRY: [Georgia, 17, Sara, 16, and Charlotte, 11] love it!
KEITH: [Sunday, 5, and Faith, 3] are just getting into it, but they've both been here to the set.
Do you share parenting advice?
HARRY: All you can do is try and make them better versions of you and give them love. Keith's girls are so lucky to have him; he's the sweetest guy.
KEITH: I'm very lucky to have kids with Nic. She runs everything.
HARRY: I do all of that in my house.
HARRY: No. I don't do any of it!
Any plans to perform together?
KEITH: Definitely! Maybe a duet. I think we should just jam on a riff.
HARRY: I don't do that, so if you could just write some stuff down ... [laughs]
KEITH: Fine, I'll do it with Jen! I think she'd be good on the congas.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!