Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Photo of Hurt Finger After Birthday Mishap: 'I'm Prone to Injury!'
- How Legendary Basketball Coach Pat Summitt Changed Women's College Sports
- FROM EW: Titanic's Billy Zane Thinks Rose Should Have Ended Up with Cal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 17
40 Facts About Me!
The Fashion Designer (and Former Spice Girl) Turns 40 on April 17
2. The first record I bought was Duran Duran's Rio in 1982.
3. It's important to have good manners and take off your makeup before bed.
4. I would love to go skiing in Gstaad.
5. If I had more time, I would read more—and finish all the books I've ever started.
6. I like to squeeze grapes underfoot at our vineyard in Napa.
7. My proudest achievements are my four children.
8. When I was a teenager, I dreamed about being on the cover of Vogue magazine. I have now appeared on 12 international Vogue covers.
9. Someday I would love to run a marathon.
10. My favorite thing to bake is brownies.
11. What you don't know about me is that I laugh a lot.
12. I once had a part-time job working in a department store as a perfume girl spraying a fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.
13. I am currently working with the UNAIDS (Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS) and mothers2mothers charity to help raise awareness of the fight to eradicate mother-to-child HIV transmission.
14. My favorite celebrity meeting was Sarah Jessica Parker, who was lovely, warm, funny, stylish – and a wonderful mother.
15. I like to drink a glass (or two) of red wine.
16. My movie idol is Audrey Hepburn.
17. My favorite flowers are dark red roses because they smell intoxicating.
18. I like to snack on seaweed rice cakes.
19. My favorite TV show is still Sex and the City.
20. I met David Beckham in 1997.
21. I would love to have dinner with Hillary Clinton.
22. My favorite color is black, but I like a splash of orange too.
23. I enjoy hiking and horseback riding in the canyons of Los Angeles.
24. I attended the Sing-a-Long Sound of Music at the Hollywood Bowl.
25. I am a huge fan of Barbra Streisand.
26. I collect crystals and place them around my home and office to create positive energy.
27. I appeared for the last time with the Spice Girls at the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
28. I also collect books on art and photography.
29. My favorite fruit is lychee.
30. My go-to beauty product is a nude Stila Lip Glaze.
31. In 2009 I modeled for an Armani underwear campaign so that when I'm 50, I can look back and say, "Hey, I didn't look too bad after having three kids."
32. I recently raised £45,000 for charity by auctioning off a personal fitting at my studio.
33. I am inspired by my children, travel and working mothers.
34. I wear glasses to watch TV.
35. In 1997 I met Nelson Mandela.
36. I work out at 6 a.m., five days a week.
37. I'm a terrible driver.
38. What I love about America are the positive people and the warm sunshine of L.A.
39. My secret snack is popcorn.
40. I adore London in the spring: The blossoms on the trees are so pretty!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!