Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Baby Finds Dandelions Hilarious, and So Will You (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Mary Pat Christie Quits Her Job, Says Husband Chris Christie Is Still Undecided on 2016 Presidential Run
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson Ties the Knot (PHOTOS)
- See the Magical Way MTV Star Rob Dyrdek Proposed to His Girlfriend at Disneyland (Photos)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda Lambert: The Music That Changed My Life
The Singer Shares the Songs That Moved Her
MERLE HAGGARD , 1996
"Merle is my No. 1. He makes you believe the stories he tells. I grew up with my dad singing his songs, and 'Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Star' was one of the first songs I learned on guitar."
'Run the World (Girls)'
Beyoncé Knowles, 2011
"I'm a huge Beyoncé fan. I've seen her five times, and I respect her so much as a woman, an artist and businessperson. I used this song in my 2013 tour as the song I walk onstage with. It's total girl power!"
'Desperados Waiting for a Train'
GUY CLARK, 1975
"That's my favorite song of all time. I remember hearing it when I was 8 and thinking, 'Oh my gosh'. His songs push me as a writer. I think, 'I can do better.' "
MIRANDA LAMBERT, 2011
"Blake and I wrote this together about his brother who died in a car accident when Blake was a teen. The fact that we wrote such a personal song together is special, but then he wanted me to record it. It won ACM and CMA Song of the Year, two of my most treasured moments and awards."
BOBBY "BORIS" PICKETT AND THE CRYPT-KICKERS, 1962
"Probably every morning, when Blake's making coffee, I hear 'We do the mash ...' It makes us happy, and I love Halloween, so why not? Every couple has a song; this is ours."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!