Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 2014
- Vol. 81
- No. 20
One Last Thing: Josh Hartnett
It's such a man thing, but if I can fix something, it's blissful for me. I'm renting this house, and there is a French press coffeemaker that just wouldn't go together correctly. It was a very simple thing, but I did it and it made my coffee so much more delicious.
LAST MUSICAL OBSESSION
I've been getting back into the Beach Boys. I started listening to an album of theirs on repeat recently, but I can't remember the name of it. That's the thing about having everything on your computer or iPod - you never look at the titles anymore!
LAST GIFT I RECEIVED
I was given a really nice book, The Secret Agent, by Joseph Conrad. It was a wrap gift from my dialect coach. I had talked about it once months beforehand when we were starting the show, and she had remembered.
LAST TIME I CRINGED
Right now I'm in California for a bit and staying in Silverlake. What bothers me is people who are perfectly, raggedly coiffed who sit at coffee shops all day.
LAST SUNSET I WATCHED
I saw it last night, and I'm a little jet-lagged, so I saw the sunrise this morning too. I'm starting to become more and more of a morning person. I used to be a complete night owl.
The actor, 35, battles scary monsters in Showtime's new horror series Penny Dreadful
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!