Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM SI: Beijing Awarded 2022 Winter Olympics
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Zimbabwe Wants to Extradite Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion but U.S. Officials Can't Find Him
- New Jersey Cop Smashes Window to Rescue Child Left in Hot Van
- The Fun Continues For New BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer on Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2014
- Vol. 82
- No. 3
Jessica Alba's Body of Work
Need Some Gymspiration? Find Out How the 33-Year-Old Actress Got Fit to Bare (Almost) All in the Sin City Sequel
To reprise her role as stripper Nancy Callahan in Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, "our focus was on leg strength and endurance," says Jennifer "JJ Dancer" Johnson, Alba's trainer and choreographer for the film (out Aug. 22). Along with dance cardio, the star used resistance bands to sculpt her glutes and did lunges in heels, which "made her legs lean and defined," Johnson says.
At first "she was a tiny bit shy. She's not a dancer," says Johnson. But after a few weeks "I'd have her winding, grinding and gyrating like a pro!" An added benefit: "Doing body rolls worked her abs, because you're pulling in from your core." Their three-hour sessions, up to five times a week, paid off for the mom of two. "Jess said her body looks the best when she's dancing," says Johnson.
- CONTRIBUTOR Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!