– Will Smith, who plays a dating expert in the romantic comedy Hitch
"I'm walkin', D."
– Screen Actors Guild best actor honoree Jamie Foxx, giving a nod to Denzel Washington, who had told him, "If you win or if you lose, keep walkin' in the same direction."
"How bittersweet. But it's still sweet."
– Elaine Orbach, accepting a SAG Award for her late husband, Law & Order star Jerry Orbach
"The day my parents accepted I was an actor was the day I told them, 'I get insurance.' "
– Jennifer Garner, upon receiving her SAG Award for Alias
"I look like a Muppet. Tina Turner looks cool, and I look like the lost Muppet."
– Felicity Huffman, examining her hair before performing with the singer as part of Oprah Winfrey's "Wildest Dreams"
Stefanie Keenan / PMc
– James Denton, who plays Desperate Housewives' heartthrob plumber Mike
"Houston is going through spiritual warfare right now."
– Bodyguard Marco Powell, to MTV, on why the 21-year-old R&B singer gouged out his eye, insisting it wasn't a suicide attempt
"'Whoa!' came from my favorite sport at the time, which was horseback riding. 'Whoa.' "
– Henry Winkler, on how he developed his trademark phrase for his Happy Days character, the Fonz