Lindsay Lohan Sued over Auto Accident
02/03/2005 AT 08:00 AM EST
In Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, reports the Associated Press, the Mean Girls actress, 18, was sued by two people who claim she injured them in a traffic accident last year.
In their papers, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris claim Lohan was driving in Studio City on Aug. 3 when she struck Pamilton's vehicle, leaving the pair with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability." They seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses, lost earnings and income.
There has been no comment on the suit from Lohan's camp.
Meanwhile, on the East Coast, Lindsay's troubled father, Michael Lohan, is suing Lindsay's mother, his estranged wife Dina Lohan, for half of Dina's stake in Lindsay's annual earnings, the New York Post reports.
Michael's divorce attorney Dominic Barbara tells the paper that Lindsay's earnings are as high as $40 million a year and that Dina receives 15 percent. Michael wants half of Dina's cut, which he and Barbara reportedly estimate to be $3 million a year.
"I tried to do this amicably," said Michael Lohan, at a press conference. "I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to drag the kids through the mud."
In response, Dan Klores, spokesman for Dina Lohan, tells the Post: "There is no point in dignifying the desires of a convicted felon, whom the court has already ordered to stay away from his own children and wife."
Dina, 42, has an order of protection out against Michael, 44, which stems from a fistfight between Michael and Dina's brother during a party at the family's Long Island home last year.
Last month, when Dina, 42, filed for divorce from Michael, 44, after 19 years of marriage, a rep for Lindsay told PEOPLE: "Lindsay supports her mother's decision."