– Blogger Matthew McConaughey, whose "Stream of Consciousness" journal gives a peek inside his head while on the road promoting Sahara
"I hate it. I thought it would be fun! I'm not used to having a boss. I'm the boss. I don't need the money. I'm filthy f-ing rich."
– Kimora Lee Simmons, on co-hosting the talk show Life & Style
"You never know if you're really good or not. Someone might say you are. But then someone might say, 'Hey, you suck.' How can you know who's right?"
– Sin City's Benicio Del Toro, on whether he thinks of himself as a decent actor
"I feel like I have got one good foot in there, and we will see if they still want to have me back."
– Jennifer Aniston, on transitioning from television to movies
"My support hose are cutting off my circulation."
– 42-year-old Demi Moore, who dressed four decades older to poke fun at her romance with Ashton Kutcher, 27, as he hosted SNL
"A pen connects you to the paper. It definitely matters."
– Be Cool scribe Elmore Leonard, on why he doesn't own a computer
"This one's a little bit more emotional. We like to describe it as Titanic in space. It's a tearjerker."
– Star Wars creator George Lucas, on the sixth and final installment of his space odyssey, Revenge of the Sith
Todd Williamson / FilmMagic
– Keira Knightley, on a nude scene in the biopic Domino, in which she plays a model turned bounty hunter
"He's as nice and as regular a guy as there is, but attention follows him everywhere."
– Matt Damon, on the media frenzy that surrounds his Ocean's Twelve costar Brad Pitt