– Sin City star Jessica Alba, on life in Los Angeles
"Look, I'm sick of Bono and I AM Bono."
– U2 frontman Bono, on being constantly in the news
"(I was) completely snowed, blind-sided, stupid, naïve – you name it, I was it ... I was sort of just enamored and pulled in, and when he wants to pull you in, he'll pull you in."
– Lisa Marie Presley, on her 1994 marriage to Michael Jackson
"I like being a soccer mom. I've got the cooler and the cut-up oranges. I'm the one with the healthy snacks."
– Stacked actress Pam Anderson, on her domestic skills
"I'm a very up front person, if you will pardon the expression."
– Dolly Parton, discussing her personality
"I'm an old jalopy, losing hubcaps and fenders everywhere."
– 67-year old actress and activist Jane Fonda, who will have hip replacement surgery this summer
Ed Gellar / GLOBE
– Ving Rhames, television's new Kojak
"I'm beginning to wonder if this bad luck is ever going to end."
– Sharon Osbourne, after a fire broke out in her English country mansion
"People Magazine is great in my book!"
– Britney Spears, in a message on her Web site