– Katie Holmes, to Giant magazine, before going public with her relationship with Tom Cruise
"Corey, that was beautiful. You really blew me away. It's like I rolled over and said to you this morning, 'You have real star quality.' I'll see you at home."
– Saturday Night Live's Amy Poehler, playing American Idol judge Paula Abdul in a sketch mocking Abdul's alleged affair with contestant Corey Clark
"The latest rumor in Hollywood is that actress Jennifer Garner is pregnant with Ben Affleck's baby. Which means Affleck has finally had a successful release."
– Conan O'Brien
"I'm truly sorry for the trouble I've caused, and offer my deep and sincere apology."
– "Runaway Bride" Jennifer Wilbanks, in a statement after she faked her own abduction to avoid her wedding
"I don't read any of it. I just look at the pictures to see what I was wearing last week and if it was cute."
– Paris Hilton, on reading her own press
"I can't stop rubbing my head. It's so soft. I might keep it for a while."
– Star Wars actress Natalie Portman, who shaved her hair off for a movie role
Matt Baron / BEImages
– Jimmy Fallon, on hosting the 2005 MTV Movie Awards on June 4
"Money and power aren't what life is about."
– Orlando Bloom, on keeping his nice-guy status. His movie Kingdom of Heaven opened at No. 1 at the box office on Friday.
"It's hard to put a price on Britney Spears's urine."
– Golden Palace spokesman Drew Black, after the online casino paid $5,001 for a home pregnancy test said to be the singer's