– Bobby Brown, in the first episode of Being Bobby Brown, mimicking being handcuffed for the benefit of onlookers
"If I found someone messing with him, I would cut them. It's not even a question of how much I would f--- them up. That's the ghetto side of me."
– Fantastic Four's Jessica Alba, on being protective of her boyfriend, director's assistant Cash Warren
"I remember Katie as a quiet little girl, who wouldn't say boo to a goose. Obviously some metamorphosis has gone on there."
– Michael Caine, on his Batman Begins costar and Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes
"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Mr. Cruise has never suffered postpartum depression."
– Brooke Shields, in a New York Times op-ed piece blasting Cruise for criticizing the use of antidepressants
"It was devastating to discover that a relationship I had publicized to the world as life-affirming and built on mutual love was actually based on deceit. I was humiliated."
– Terry McMillan, in divorce papers. The How Stella Got Her Groove Back author is seeking an annulment of her six-year marriage after learning that her husband is gay
"I was so upset the first time I read something about myself that wasn't true. I thought, 'How can they make up things about me!?! They had me dating 50 (Cent), then Busta and Ray J. The latest is Missy (Elliott) – I was shocked when I read that one!"
– America's Next Top Model winner Eva Pigford
Jason Merritt / FilmMagic
– Kyra Sedgwick, on the surprise success of her new TV show, The Closer
"I knew I was probably a better actor than a figure skater. My skating coach always said to me, 'You'd be a lot better if you were dumb,' because you can't let your brain get in the way."
– Rachel McAdams, on her days as a competitive ice skater
"If you just go out and deliver the same dish every time ... it's meatloaf again ... you'd get bored."
– Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's Johnny Depp, on taking on versatile roles