– Catherine Zeta-Jones, in a letter to stalker Dawnette Knight, who was sentenced to three years in prison for threatening the actress
"I hate the idea that if you say 'f–,' you get an R (rating). It just seems like such bulls–."
– Owen Wilson, star of the R-rated Wedding Crashers, to Entertainment Weekly
"He's so generous and kind, and he helps so many people, and, um, he makes me laugh like I've never laughed, and he's a great friend ..."
– Katie Holmes, on fiancé Tom Cruise, in W
"You adore him."
– Jessica Rodriguez, Scientologist and self-described "best friend" of Katie Holmes, to the actress during the interview with W
"The ice-cream maker just doesn't fit with Victor Von Doom."
– Julian McMahon, who plays the villainous Dr. Doom in Fantastic Four, on his pre-acting job as an ice-cream salesman
"I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off. It's on the Internet. I looked it up."
– Martha Stewart, on the electronic monitoring device she must wear on her ankle during her five months of house arrest, in Vanity Fair
Debbie VanStory / Abaca
– Entourage's Jeremy Piven, in Entertainment Weekly
"Are two people supposed to be with each other for the rest of their lives? I don't believe that's realistic. That's just my own opinion. This idea of a perfect marriage just doesn't exist."
– Kate Hudson, who is married to rocker Chris Robinson, in Playboy
"At the time, I thought it was the right thing to do, but I now know it was wrong."
– Lil' Kim, on lying to a grand jury about a 2001 shooting, upon being sentenced to one year and a day in prison for perjury