– Jennifer Aniston, on rumors of a romance with her Break Up costar Vince Vaughn, to Elle
"We've met Angelina, and my family really, really likes her. She's great. Of course, we liked Jen too."
– Doug Pitt, on his brother Brad's new girlfriend, Angelina Jolie (and ex-wife Aniston), during a business speech to a Rotary organization
"It's nice to see you, though."
– Boy George, refusing to speak to London reporters following his arrest in New York City for drug possession
"Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes having a baby! That's the big story. So I guess Oprah's couch isn't the only thing he was bouncing up and down on."
– Jay Leno
"All of it."
– Jessica Alba, on the body part she felt most self-conscious about while filming her bikini scenes in Into the Blue
"It's a two-vodka day. I didn't say the size of the glass."
– George Clooney, on debuting the movie he co-wrote, directed and stars in, Good Night, and Good Luck, at the New York Film Festival, to Entertainment Weekly
– Sheryl Crow, on the song she'd choose for her upcoming wedding to Lance Armstrong, to Rolling Stone
"I want to recognize him again. I want to see the guy that I married. I want to trust him, and I want to feel good and comfortable again."
– Uma Thurman, on her relationship with ex-husband Ethan Hawke, to Oprah Winfrey
"It would have to be called Basic Instinct 3: It Depends, and they'd have to shoot it in a nursing home."
– Sharon Stone, star of the upcoming sequel Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction, on whether the franchise could become a trilogy, to Time