– Reese Witherspoon, mom to Ava, 6, and Deacon, 2, to Oprah Winfrey
"She wears the same outfit every day to school until she learns her lesson."
– Madonna, on how she disciplines daughter Lourdes, 9, for leaving dirty clothes on the floor
"Everyone keeps saying he apologized, but I don't recall an 'I'm sorry' in there."
– Denise Richards, to Ellen DeGeneres, on husband Charlie Sheen's acknowledgment of wrongdoing on the Late Show with David Letterman
"I'm a bit speechless."
– Daniel Craig, upon being announced as the next James Bond
"It f–ing sucks. Completely."
– Pierce Brosnan, on being dumped as 007 after four successful films, to Premiere
"You're singing your heart out and people are eating a salad."
– Rent's Idina Menzel, on getting her start as a singer at bar mitzvahs and weddings
– Antonio Banderas, on making the stunt-heavy Legend of Zorro, to Premiere
"I love the nail gun."
– Susan Sarandon, on what she enjoys about volunteering for Habitat for Humanity, to New York magazine
"The wife is preggers and we've narrowed it down to me."
– Woody Harrelson, announcing that he and wife Laura Louie are expecting their third child, to David Letterman