"We're shooting Nov. 1," she told the Associated Press at the Louis Verdad fashion show Sunday. "All the networks are fighting over it."
Last week, FOX announced "we did not see a place for The Simple Life on our schedule this season," leaving the reality show about Hilton and Nicole Richie homeless. But 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show, said it would try to move it to another network – with both Hilton and Richie.
"We believe this series ... is still a dynamic and valuable franchise," the studio said in a statement. "We hope to be able to announce a new network partner in the coming days."
The viability of the show was called into question after a rift between Hilton and Richie became public. In April, PEOPLE reported that the trouble between the former friends had escalated into an all-out war. "It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said in a statement. "Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I'm ever going to say about it."
Still, in July FOX executives said they were considering a Simple Life 4 that would follow both Hilton and Richie as they prepared for their upcoming weddings and their subsequent lives as married women. (Richie, 24, is engaged to deejay Adam Goldstein, who goes by the name DJ AM. Hilton, 24, recently called off her engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis.)
Last spring, Hilton had lobbied for Richie to be replaced by Rod Stewart's 26-year-old daughter, Kimberly, but FOX reportedly turned a cold shoulder to the suggestion.
On Sunday Stewart was coy about doing a future project with Hilton, telling reporters: "You never know."