– Nicole Richie, on not knowing how much weight she's lost, on Today
"It's a lot of work. So I'm happy that I'm a witness to that. It's not as glamorous as it seems."
– Beyonce, on what she's learned about motherhood by babysitting sister Solange's 1-year-old son, Daniel Julez, to Oprah Winfrey
"We're working things out. And he's always and will remain my closest friend in the world, so, you know, so it's good."
– Sienna Miller, on her relationship with estranged fiancé Jude Law
"I thought people got legend awards when they were like 60."
– Mary J. Blige, receiving the lifetime-achievement honor at the Vibe Awards
"Actors don't retire – they die."
– 70-year-old Donald Sutherland (Commander in Chief), about not slowing down his career, to Time Out New York
"We smoked a lot of cigarettes."
– Brokeback Mountain's Michelle Williams, on how she and costar Heath Ledger (her real-life beau) dealt with the emotionally grueling shoot, to Entertainment Weekly
Jill Johnson / JPI
– Bruce Willis, when asked by MSNBC's Rita Cosby if he would offer $1 million to a civilian who turns in Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi
"A winemaker has filed for a patent for its new Jesus Juice wine, which features a man dressed like Michael Jackson on the label. It's the only wine in America made from statutory grapes."
– Tina Fey, on Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update"
"In a recent interview, Ashlee Simpson said that, when she gets married, she doesn't want to marry a singer. Ashlee said, in other words, 'I'm looking for someone like me.' "
– Conan O'Brien