– Rock star-humanitarian Bono, Time's Person of the Year, proving he's just a regular guy
"I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too!"
– Lost's Michelle Rodriguez, after her arrest on drunken-driving charges, according to police and court documents
"I was asked on Access (Hollywood), 'Did you kiss the monkey like you kissed Halle?' I didn't have a smart retort, but I said, 'That's in the sequel.' "
– King Kong's Adrien Brody
"He was my brother ... I adored him. "
– Martin Sheen, on West Wing costar John Spencer, who died suddenly last week
"You're in the middle of nowhere. Get a ranch with the guy. Stop torturing these two poor women and get a room. What's the problem?"
– Nathan Lane, criticizing Golden Globe-nominated Brokeback Mountain, on the Today show
"We never had any serious groupies, anyway. Our generation got screwed."
– Weezer's Rivers Cuomo, on how he's been able to fulfill his vow of celibacy for more than two years, to Blender
Dimitrios Kambouris / WireImage
– Scarlett Johansson, on her role in Match Point and the film's director, Woody Allen
"Good morning, and welcome to the last show on terrestrial radio."
– Howard Stern
"I'm trying to watch my weight because I know when I get home I'm gonna probably gain 5 pounds because I'm gonna eat that food five days in a row."
– Beyonce, on Mom's holiday cooking