– Golden Globe nominee Scarlett Johansson, on her image, to Los Angeles Confidential magazine
"As a performer, I'm truly honored to be hosting the show. Although, as an avid watcher of the Oscars, I can't help but be a little disappointed with the choice."
– Jon Stewart, who will host this year's Academy Awards
"The rumors suck. But does it shock me how accurate some of them are? Yes."
– Sophia Bush, whose ex-husband, Chad Michael Murray, allegedly cheated, to CosmoGirl
"We're very happy and I don't want to f– it up."
– Howard Stern, denying rumors that he secretly married girlfriend Beth Ostrosky, on his Sirius Satellite Radio debut
"My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."
– Lindsay Lohan, on realizing she'd lost too much weight after watching herself on Saturday Night Live, to Vanity Fair
"Hearing loss is a terrible thing because it cannot be repaired. If you use an iPod or anything like it, or your child uses one, you MAY be OK. ... But my intuition tells me there is terrible trouble ahead."
– Who guitarist Pete Townshend, who says his own hearing loss was caused by wearing studio headphones, on his Web site
Gregg DeGuire / WireImage
– Expectant father Mark Wahlberg, who is one of nine children, on whether he sees more kids in his future, to PEOPLE
"If I were going to a fertility clinic, I'm sure that I wouldn't be talking with you guys about it."
– Sheryl Crow, denying tabloid stories that she's desperate for a baby with fiancé Lance Armstrong
"I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap."
– David Letterman, to guest Bill O'Reilly, on the Late Show